There isn’t a better way to start your Holy Land experience than to begin it all with Jordan. See one of the New Seven Wonders of the World — Petra — which also happens to be one of Diane (Cruise Lady) Larsen’s two favorite places in the world. (You can ask her where her other favorite place is when you see her.)
|ITINERARY (Click on each day for details)|
Friday / March 18
Fly to Amman. (overnight on plane)
Saturday / March 19
Arrive in Amman, Jordan. We will transfer to our hotel in Madaba to rest from our flights and prepare for our tour. (D)
Sunday / March 20
After breakfast, we stop at Mt. Nebo where Moses looked out on the Holy Land. We then drive 3 hours to spend the rest of the day visiting one of the New Seven Wonders of the World—Petra! At Petra we will walk between the towering cliffs leading to the magnificent edifice made famous by the movie, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. The entire area is filled with fascinating caves and carvings that are sure to leave a lasting impression. Take the opportunity to ride a camel, a horse, or a horse-drawn chariot for part of the journey (optional). We then drive 1 hour 45 minutes to our resort in Aqaba. (B, L, D)
Monday / March 21
Today we hang out in Aqaba. We have the option to either relax at the resort, ride a boat, snorkel, or engage in some of the best scuba diving in the world. (B, L, D)
Tuesday / March 22
Today we leave Aqaba, cross the border and travel to Tel Aviv to begin our Israel Tour. We will stop at Be’er Sheva where Abraham settled, dug a well, and where the Lord spoke to Isaac and Jacob. After lunch (on our own), we continue on to Tel Aviv. Depending on our arrival time, we can take a 20-minute walk along the beach or take a taxi to Jaffa for a self-guided tour. This evening we have a meeting with the entire group and Kelly Ogden. (B) (Dinner is included on Israel tour)
Cost: …$830 per person based on double occupancy plus $68 pre-paid gratuities (due at final) for cash or check payments. Credit card payments: $860 per person plus $68 gratuities. Single Supplement is $200.
|Jordan Visas, Border Fees, & Departure Taxes|
|Meals as indicated|
|Transportation in deluxe air-conditioned Coaches|
|Bilingual Jordanian Guide|
|Hotel Accommodations at 4 star hotels|
|All entrance fees to all sites in itinerary|
|Group transfer from airport to hotel (extra charge if not with group)|
|Standard gratuities: $68 per person to be pre-paid with final payment|
|POSSIBLE cost for Jordan Visa IF YOU ARE ARRIVING EARLY (Before April 24)|
|Transfer costs to the hotel IF YOU ARE ARRIVING EARLY (Before April 24)|
- $250 per person due at time of booking (deposit is non-refundable – it can be transferred to another person on the same tour date. We will attempt to find someone to take your spot if you cancel but we cannot guarantee it).
- Final Payment: Final payment is due three months before the tour departure date.
- If you cancel: Deposit is non-refundable; however, it is transferable to another guest on a new booking, traveling on the same tour date. After final payment, the full amount is non-refundable. If you cancel and you can find someone to take your spot, we will refund the deposit. If we have a waiting list, we will refund your deposit by placing someone in your spot.
- If we cancel the tour for any reason: Deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be transferred to any other tour or kept as a future tour credit to be used at any time on one of our advertised tours (cannot be transferred to a cruise). The balance will be refunded or applied to a future tour as a credit.
- The only way to avoid trip cancellation penalties is to buy trip cancellation insurance. If you are interested in the insurance, we can help you purchase it.
Check Your Invoice Names: Please check to see that your names are spelled correctly. Your first and last names must appear as they appear on your passport for International travel and Driver’s License for domestic tours.
COVID: Vaccines are currently required to enter Israel
PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED and should be valid 6 months after the end of the tour.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to the nature of this tour you must be able to climb stairs and walk unassisted at a moderate pace.
Please note that minor changes to the itinerary may occur due to local conditions and to better accommodate our group.